911 GT1 er en klassisk modell i Tamiya sin line-up, som opprinnelig dukket opp tilbake i 1997 (artikkel 58193) i 1996 Le Mans. Nå er det tilbake på det samme TA03R-S chassiset, denne gangen i vanlig hvit “street” -farging! Selve bilen debuterte i 1996, og var en “gate” -bil med en ekstremt sterk racings attitude – drevet av en 3,1-liters rekke sekser, bak-midt-motor som genererte nesten 600 hk, og det sies å nå hastigheter på opptil 330 km / t . Racerbilen tok andre og tredje plassering i Le Mans i 1996, og fikk en bedre med 1-2-seier i 1998.
The 911 GT1 is a classic model in our R/C line-up, initially appearing back in 1997 (Item 58193) in its 1996 Le Mans livery. Now it is back on the same TA03R-S chassis, this time in plain white “street” coloring! The actual car debuted in 1996, and was a “street” car with an extremely strong racing flavor – powered by a 3.1-liter inline-six rear-mid engine generating nearly 600hp, it was said to reach speeds of up to 330km/h. The racecar took second and third in Le Mans in 1996, and went one better with a 1-2 finish in 1998.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 444mm, width: 194mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 237mm.
• The sleek, honed form of the 911 GT1 is recreated accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Separately molded plastic parts are included to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
• Includes marking stickers, and masking stickers for use during the paint job.
• The TA03R-S is a special version of the TA03 with the motor in a rear midship position like the engine on the actual car, and a short wheelbase. Different front and rear wheel offsets give the model that quintessentially Porsche wide rear tread.
• Single belt-driven 4WD makes for smooth, efficient power via differential gears in sealed gearboxes.
• Features oil dampers front and rear, with front CVA Super Mini dampers enabling a low stance.
PORSCHE 911 GT1 STREET 1996 TA03R-S - Tamiya 47443
Tittle: PORSCHE 911 GT1 STREET 1996 (TA03R-S)