Klassisk Audi A4 Quattro Touring racerbil fra 1997. Modellen er bygget på TT-01E chassiset med firehjulsdrift, enkel montering og vedlikehold. Bodyen er polykarbonat material, leveres med en kraftig børstemotor og fartsregulator.
Behøves utenom som ikke er inkludert:
2-kanals fjernkontroll og mottaker
7.2V Ni-Mh batteripakke og lader
Lakk/maling til bodyen
Lengde: 45,4 cm
Chassis type: TT-01E
Fartsregulator TBLE-02S ESC (inkludert)
Batteripakke: 7,2V Ni-Mh med Tamiya-kontakt (ikke inkludert)
Motor: Type 540 Børstemotor (inkludert)
Informasjon fra Tamiya:
This Tamiya R/C car recreates a classic Audi A4 Quattro Touring car as it raced in 1997. In the late 1990s, manufacturer-backed teams would come to dominate touring car series around the world. One of the most pre-eminent was Audi, which spared no expense in its pursuit of the top of the podium. Using its base A4 quattro as a platform, Audi developed the car significantly and turned it into a race winner. In addition, Audi sought the best drivers from around the world in order to do their creation justice.
Tamiya recreates this racer on top of the TT-01 E chassis, which is ideal for beginner kit builders. The original release of this Audi was mounted on the Tamiya TA-03 machine.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with metal plated wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 454mm, width: 186mm.
• Polycarbonate body.
• Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and sporty rear wing.
• Stickers are included to recreate markings for both no.5 and no.45 cars (they raced in different touring car series), with masking stickers to help during the paint job.
• 18-spoke wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customizability.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
AUDI A4 QUATTRO TOURING TT-01E - Tamiya 47414
Tittle: AUDI A4 QUATTRO TOURING TT-01E