Here comes a new subject on the evergreen M-05 chassis, depicting the Suzuki Swift sport. The Swift underwent a full model change in 2017, and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter. It was given wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
About the model:
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 381mm, width: 167mm.
• The sporty form of the car is captured by a lightweight, durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in yellow. Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
• Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
• The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.
SWIFT SPORT (M-05) Tamiya 58679
Tittle: SWIFT SPORT (M-05)