LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP500S 1/24 Tamiya 25419
This is a red plated version of a modern classic Lamborghini Countach LP500S model (originally Item 24306). It recreates the special Countach made for Canadian Walter Wolf by Lamborghini, to meet his demands for even greater performance than the LP400 base model. Three in total were produced for Wolf, with features such as five-hole Bravo wheels, wide Pirelli P7s, front spoiler, rear wing, and -in the final two special models – a 500ps-plus 5-liter V12 engine.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 175m, Width: 85mm
• Body and A parts (excluding driver figure) come in red metal-plated finish.
• Driver figure included.
• Headlights may be depicted in either up or down positions.
• Engine hood may be opened to showcase the engine bay.
• Detailed interior includes custom instrument panel and bucket seats.
• Functional front wheel steering.
• Distinctive wheels are paired with tread patterned synthetic rubber tires.