Formel E har etablert seg som en stor global racing-serie og har fra 2020 oppnådd offisiell verdensmesterskapstatus fra FIA.
Serien bruker bare elektriske biler, noe som gjør det til et ideelt motiv for Tamiya, den anerkjente produsenten av elektriske R / C-modeller. Vi er glade for å introdusere mesterskapsutførelsen av Gen2-bildesignet for å prise serien i denne og forrige sesong.
Basen for denne modellen er det spennende helt nye TC-01-chassiset, som har en ekstremt lavprofildesign for maksimal effekt fra denne og andre formelkarosserier.
Formula E has established itself as a major global racing series and from 2020 has earned official world championship status from the FIA.
The series only uses electric cars, making it an ideal subject for Tamiya, the renowned maker of electric R/C models. We are pleased to introduce the championship livery version of the Gen2 car design to grace the series in this and the previous season.
The base for this model is the exciting all new TC-01 chassis, which features an exceedingly low-profile design for maximum effect from this and other formula car bodies.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 430mm, width: 188mm, height: 99mm.
• The stylish, sleek Formula E Gen2 body with cowled wheels is captured accurately and with elegance in polycarbonate. Separate polycarbonate components recreate rear wing and side parts.
• Halo and mirror components are molded in white ABS.
• Stickers are included to recreate the championship car livery.
• The new TC-01 chassis is a highly adaptable, low-profile design.
• Tamiya Type 540 Motor are included.
About the TC-01 chassis
• In addition to the unique Formula E Gen2 body, this chassis is compatible with standard touring car measurement bodies. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• A hybrid combination of monocoque and upper frame is reminiscent of that seen on the TA07 and other modern Tamiya chassis. It offers superior rigidity and the potential for a whole range of setups.
• All-new front and rear inboard suspension utilizes identical left and right long arms and uprights for optimal leverage ratio and streamlined maintenance. Oil dampers are actuated by push rods and rocker arms.
• Use of different spacers allows alteration of camber, caster and toe angles for maximum freedom of setup.
• Change bumpers and body mounts to switch between formula and touring car layouts.
• The shaft-driven 4WD layout uses TB-05 design oil-filled gear differentials for smooth, efficient drive.
• Compatible with IFMAR standard dimension battery packs.
• Plenty of Hop-Up Option parts are planned to soup up the chassis even more!
FORMULA E GEN2 CHLIVERY (TC-01) Tamiya 58681
Tittle: FORMULA E GEN2 CHLIVERY (TC-01)